Sinabis Analytics GmbH
Auf der Krautweide 24
65812 Bad Soden am Taunus
Phone: +49 (0) 6196 – 921 56 23
Fax: +49 (0) 6196 – 782 99 62
- Informational Use of Our Website During the mere informational use of our website, when you do not register on the Sinabis Analytics GmbH shop or provide us with any other information, we only collect data that your browser transmits. Each time you access our website, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file, which records, for example, your IP address, the date and time of access, the amount of data transferred, and the requesting provider, to ensure convenient use and for administrative purposes such as system security. Non-anonymized IP addresses are stored for a maximum of seven days for the purpose of detecting attacks. After that, they will be irrevocably anonymized. However, customers can only view and access permanently anonymized IP addresses. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest arises from the aforementioned purposes of data collection. In no case will we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person. We do not use persistent cookies, and we do not disclose the above-mentioned server log files of visitors to our website to third parties.
- Data Collection and Use for Contract Processing We only collect personal data if you provide it to us as part of contract processing in the Sinabis Analytics GmbH shop (https://shop.sinabis-analytics.com/) or through contact (e.g., via email). We also collect personal data if you provide it to us in the context of a quote request, commission, or order processing, as we need the data for contract fulfillment or processing in these cases. We use the data you provide only in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- Use of the Sinabis Analytics GmbH Shop (https://shop.sinabis-analytics.com) On our website, we have integrated the open-source shop system WooCommerce as a plugin. Mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise, we will reject the registration. In the event of significant changes, such as for technical reasons, we will inform you by email. The email will be sent to the address provided during registration. The processing of the data entered during registration is based on your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, a simple notification by email is sufficient. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
Why do we use WooCommerce on our website?
We use this practical online shop solution to offer our physical or digital products or services to you in the best possible way on our website. The goal is to provide you with easy and convenient access to our offers, so that you can quickly and uncomplicatedly get to your desired products. With WooCommerce, we have found a good plugin that meets our requirements for an online shop.
What data is stored by WooCommerce?
Information that you actively enter into a text field in our online shop can be collected and stored by WooCommerce or Automattic. So, if you register with us or order a product, Automattic can collect, process, and store this data. This may include email address, name, address, as well as credit card or invoice information. Automattic may also use this information for its own marketing campaigns.
Additionally, Automattic automatically collects information in server log files, such as IP address, browser information, default language setting, date, and time of web access.
WooCommerce also sets cookies in your browser and uses technologies such as pixel tags (web beacons) to clearly identify you as a user and possibly offer interest-based advertising. WooCommerce uses a variety of different cookies that are set based on user actions. For example, when you place a product in the shopping cart, a cookie is set to keep the product in the cart when you leave our website and come back at a later time.
How long and where is the data stored?
Unless there is a legal obligation to store data for a longer period, WooCommerce deletes the data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was stored. For example, server log files containing technical data about your browser and IP address are deleted after about 30 days. Automattic uses the data to analyze traffic on its own websites (e.g., all WordPress sites) and to fix any potential issues. The data is stored on Automattic’s American servers.
How can I delete my data or prevent data storage?
You have the right to access and object to the use and processing of your personal data at any time. You can also submit a complaint to a supervisory authority at any time.
- Data Transfer when Entering into a Contract for the Purchase of Goods and Goods Shipment Personal data is only transmitted to third parties if it is necessary for contract processing. Third parties can be payment service providers or logistics companies, for example. Further data transmission does not take place, or it only occurs if you have expressly consented to it. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- PayPal Our website allows payment via PayPal. The provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. When you pay with PayPal, the payment data you enter will be transmitted to PayPal. The transfer of your data to PayPal is based on Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (consent) and Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (processing for the performance of a contract). You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Past data processing transactions remain effective in the case of a revocation.
- Contact Options and Your Rights You have the right to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process, the right to correct, complete, or delete such data, the right to restrict processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability in a standard, machine-readable format. If you wish to object to the use of specific data, please contact us directly using the contact information provided in our legal notice. If you exercise your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, you can usually do so at your usual place of residence.
- Duration of Personal Data Storage The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods). After the expiration of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided it is no longer necessary for contract fulfillment or contract initiation on our part and/or there is no longer a legitimate interest on our part in further storage.