General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Sinabis Analytics GmbH) via the Internet site https://shop.sinabis-analytics.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person, who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can be attributed predominantly neither to its commercial nor its independent vocational activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can call up the “shopping cart” via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the “back” function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button (“buy” or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 5 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
- identity of the seller
Sinabis Analytics GmbH
On the Krautweide 24
65812 Bad Soden am Taunus
Phone: +49 (0) 6196 – 921 56 23
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations “Conclusion of the Contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
- essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
- prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
- statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by Händlerbund lawyers specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.